http://rougedebourg.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Feeling Kinda Blue....

...about moving from our flat we have been in for the past 4 years.  We have to be out in 4 weeks and have had zero luck finding a new place to live for the moment.  Totally not stressed.  No really I am freaking out! Trying to find another awesome huge flat in Lausanne is like impossible.

So I went shopping, with the hubby's okay of course.  I saw this yellow rug at Ikea for my office!  Not sure if I will have an office at the next place we will call home, but rugs you can take with you anywhere.

 My youngest son loves this rug!  Would not stop laying on it.

Rug via Ikea.

My cure for feeling blue, is adding a little sunshine/yellow to your life/room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.