http://rougedebourg.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Flatware Deals at Globus

Normally I do not buy household items at Globus, since they sell higher end items i.e. expensive stuff.  I just happen to need new flatware for Thanksgiving last week and was browsing at Globus for inspiration and came across these babies on a back endcap (hidden really) for more then half off! I picked up two boxes of these bad boys.

 
Swiss Sola Brand Flatware 24 pieces on sale for 119 CHF (Normally 249CHF) at Globus. Each piece was nice and heavy and very lovely in person. I don't know anything about SOLA brand, but I am starting to like it. I just threw it in the dishwashing machine and it turned out fine.  I am too lazy to wash any dishes by hand, thank you.

They have several different styles on sale until Dec 24th.  They actually have the same sale prices as Manor and Coop City for SOLA brand flatware, but Globus by far had the most chic selection of SOLA flatware.


Sorry I don't have a better picture, but here is half my table set for Thanksgiving last week.  I am a simple kind of girl, not into flowers or center pieces. Too much clutter makes me twitch.

-Vickie

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.