http://rougedebourg.blogspot.com/

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Baby Blanket Almost Done

...and then my sewing machine went on the fritz.  Argggg.  I am hosting a baby shower tomorrow evening for a good friend.  Now I am not going to be able to have this almost completed blanket ready in time.  So disappointed and mad at my machine.  Bad sewing machine.

Ok so previously I posted about these fabrics here that I purchased from this Etsy seller here.

 Michael Miller - Pretty Stripe

Halfmoon Butterfly in black

Then I did this to the two fabrics:
Then my sewing machine stop putting out.  Typical.

Why was I working on a baby blanket the day before the baby shower you ask. Ahh, it was because the minky fabric for the back of it just arrived this morning.  Will post picture of the finished product if my machine decides to starting working again.

Happy Thursday,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.