http://rougedebourg.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My DIY Nailhead Side Table

There are so many fun things you can do with nailheads and furniture!



all above images via here

I decided to try my own simpiler version with an inexpensive Ikea Lack table.

I took a mallet, bronze finished nailheads, some painters tape and
created this in an afternoon, well the baby took 9 months
to create....haha didn't see that one coming did you.


It was a decent first try, easy to do and not too bad looking.  I didn't feel like I really could make the Ikea table look any worse, so had no problems if I caused it damage.

I think next time I will get a second hand solid wood table and use a nailhead spacer, as it is driving me crazy that the nailheads are not perfectly spaced. 

Nail Spacer via here.

Happy Tuesday!
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.